Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: You Are a Designer Original

In Psalms 139:14 it says “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy
works; and that my soul knows right well.” When God made woman, she was his final creation, the grand finale of his creative work, and his crowning achievement. You are an original. You are unique. God made you to be you. The bible teaches us that it is He that made us and not we ourselves (Ps100:3). We are His workmanship (Ephesians 2:10), God is our designer. He made us in his image, so we need to embrace who we are. Regardless of your eye color, hair color, height or weight, encourage yourself. If no one else celebrates you, celebrate yourself. Know that you are beautiful and with God on your side, you can do anything but fail. He causes you to be radiant, a light that shines in dark places.

I have heard it said that the most beautiful woman in the world is the woman that is beautiful from the inside out. And, that 10% of your beauty is visible to the eye and the other 90% of your beauty is on the inside. If this is true, we need to make sure that we are developing Godly traits. For instance, compassion and concern for others, love, trust, and kindness. Be confident that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Philippians 4:13).

We need to trust each other and love one another. We need to establish friendships and become girlfriends. We need each other for encouragement, inspiration, and support. The attitude that we need to adopt is that we are not in competition with each other but we are in this race together as co-laborers with Christ. We are on the same team! I need you and you need me, together we have victory.

The bible says that one can chase a thousand and two can put ten thousand to flight (Deuteronomy 32:30). We have power and authority to take back everything that the devil has stolen. I don’t know about you, but I want it all back. I want total restoration, total healing, and total deliverance for me and my family. I want to see myself as God sees me; beautiful and complete, fearfully and wonderfully made. I am a designer original.